The Art Underground, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, relies upon the generosity of friends, corporations, and foundations to provide first-rate programming at affordable prices. As a registered 501(c)3 organization, contributions to The Art Underground are tax deductible. Gifts of any amount increase the quantity and quality of artistic opportunities available to the community. Donations may be made by cash or credit card and can be made in a single payment or in installments.
Consider donating a SCHOLARSHIP to someone who could not participate or would find it a financial hardship to participate.
Volunteers play an important role in the smooth operation of this non-profit organization! If you would like to be more involved in this arts community, please notify The Art Underground staff.
Volunteer needs of The Art Underground:
- Help with Newsletter Development/Interest Surveys
- General light maintenance needs of studios, i.e. window cleaning, vacuuming rugs, cleaning of “Create” Space
- Occasional help with manning front desk
- Courteous and flexible volunteers are needed to cover the front desk from time to time. Volunteers will greet guests, answer questions and take messages during this time, which lasts no longer than two hours.
- Volunteer assistants occasionally needed for special events